Model : RMCS-2001
This Permanent Magnet DC Motor is suitable for small and medium CNC machines and for replacement of stepper motors to DC servos which provides high speed and accuracy. This motor with drive can replace a stepper motor upto NEMA 34 size where high speeds are required. Motor runs on 12V to 24V DC and gives upto 6000 RPM on 24V. This motor may be directly coupled with ball screw linear system with a coupler. Reduction is possible with external timing belt and pulley system.
The Motor is a Industrial grade motor with replaceable carbon brushes, hardened shaft and skewed armature for reduction of cogging effect.
- 6000RPM @ 24V DC
- Hardened slotted shaft 8 mm diameter, 20 mm length
- Slot on shaft for easy coupling
- Mounting PCB of 40mm x 4 holes.
- Motor Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 127.5 mm without shaft
- Weight: 1100gm with cables
- 5kgcm torque@ 2000 RPM
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes
- Can also be used as normal DC motor without encoder
- No-load current = 600 mA
- Stall current = upto 30A(Max)
Subscribe to Makers India
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox