Building skills, leading communities, networking with professionals
We are excited to announce the recruitment for MI Student Ambassador Program India 2018 for upcoming Design Lab in Gujarat. Recruitment opens from 10th March 2018.
Geek is the new rock star!
We’re looking for students with an innate passion for technology, students who aspire to go above and beyond what’s expected and who want to lead and mentor the next generation of Technology developers. We’ll provide the tools, training, and networking opportunities so you can develop and refine the skills you need to jump-start your career.
MI Student Ambassador do incredible things:
- Run workshops and hackathons
- Host tech events and give demos on campus
- Tinker with hardware
- Make useful projects
- Work alongside MG Automation Technologies professionals, assisting them during hackathons and events
- Join exclusive MG Automation Technologies training events to learn the latest technologies
- Grow and nurture a community of students and faculty on-campus and online
- Showcase projects running in labs
- Manning registration desks and information stands
- Engage more fellow students
- Encourage fellow students to take part in Lab activities
- Enhance their skills and career opportunities
- Get amazing jobs
Should be passionate about Technology, Hands on experience on Raspberry Pi, Arduino other open source hardwares. Candidates who have already done interesting projects will be prefered.
- work flexibly around with their studies
- develop their communication, leadership and team-working skills
- gain valuable experience
- enhance their customer service skills
- support various activities
- be a role model for Higher Education
- Intership opportunity
- gain great experience to boost their CV
- Boot Camp
- Electronic Goodies Bag from www.mgsuperlabs.co.in
- And lots more..
Click here to get started.
Have Questions? Please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've just signed up! What do I have do next?
The next step would be to wait for a follow-up email from us. If you have been shortlisted, you will be required to take part in a Skype or face-to-face interview. Do be prepared as we may test you on some technical knowledge!
Important Dates -
Last Date to Apply - 30th March 2018